Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
NFL Playoff Pass utilizes a standard procedure of logging visitors through log files when they visit the website. This practice is common among all hosting companies and is an integral part of hosting services’ analytics.
The information collected by log files may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), timestamps of visits, referring/exit pages, and potentially the number of clicks. This data is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
The primary purposes of collecting this information are to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements on the website, and gather demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like many other websites, NFL Playoff Pass uses “cookies”. These cookies store information, including visitors’ preferences and the pages they accessed or visited on the website. This information helps optimize the user experience by customizing our webpage content based on visitors’ browser types and other relevant data.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
It’s important to note that NFL Playoff Pass does not have control over the cookies used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
For more information on managing cookies with specific web browsers, please visit the respective websites of those browsers.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, California consumers have rights including:
- Requesting a business to disclose categories and specific pieces of personal data they’ve collected.
- Requesting a business to delete any personal data about them.
- Requesting a business not to sell their personal data.
If you submit a request, we’ll respond within a month. Contact us to exercise any of these rights.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to ensure you are fully informed of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to:
- The right to access.
- The right to rectification.
- The right to erasure.
- The right to restrict processing.
- The right to object to processing.
- The right to data portability.
If you submit a request, we’ll respond within a month. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Protecting children while they use the internet is a top priority. We urge parents and guardians to monitor and guide their children’s online activity.
NFL Playoff Pass does not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you believe your child has provided this type of information on our site, please contact us immediately, and we’ll take steps to remove such information promptly.